Amy J. Zamir has been practicing law for approximately 20 years and specializes in representing corporate and individual clients in a wide range of complex business issues, including intricate foreclosure matters.
Ms. Zamir approaches each of her cases with a holistic view and provides overall guidance and advice to clients to help them best achieve their goals. Ms. Zamir has diligently advocated for her clients at all stages of litigation including drafting briefs, arguing motions and engaging in discovery practice in both state and federal courts and has also negotiated settlement agreements protecting the best interest of her clients.
Ms. Zamir also appears on a regular basis before the New York appellate courts as lead counsel both in written submissions and oral arguments, often obtaining successful results. Consequently, other attorneys have successfully relied upon the precedent set by her cases.
- Hofstra University School of Law with distinction
- Member, Law Review
- Member, Wagner National Moot Court Team
- New York State
- Eastern District Federal Court of New York State
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Excellence in Bankruptcy Award, 1996
- Benjamin Weintraub and Alan Resnick Award in Bankruptcy, 1996