Gabrielle M. Vinci
- Employment Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation, Complainant Focused Title IX Litigation
- New York, New York
- 10.22.21 Nesenoff & Miltenberg LLP Attorneys Recognized as SuperLawyers
- 10.7.21 Miltenberg, Vinci, Peress: “Suburban Family Files Lawsuit Claiming School District Didn’t Do Enough for Child Who Was Bullied,” Fox 32 Chicago
- 9.22.21 Miltenberg, Vinci: “Court Allows Dickinson College Grad’s Lawsuit to Move Forward Over School’s Handling of Sexual Assault Report,” Penn Live
Gabrielle is a civil litigator with particular focus on representing individuals in employment discrimination and civil rights cases. She also helps victims of sexual assault to navigate the Title IX complaint and investigation process at Universities across the country, and represents victims of sexual assault in civil litigation.
A passionate advocate of equal rights, Gabrielle has represented more than 100 individuals who have been the victims of employment discrimination and civil rights violations, including sexual harassment, gender, race, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, age, and retaliation discrimination. She has guided clients at all phases of litigation – from inception to settlement or trial – in federal and state courts, including the New York State Supreme Court. Gabrielle has successfully represented clients at trial in the New York federal courts, securing seven-figure verdicts on behalf of her clients.
Gabrielle has represented clients in a wide variety of workplaces, ranging from hourly factory workers to teachers to business executives. She has particular experience representing public school teachers and other municipal employees, and has an unusual ability to navigate the complex procedural rules and constraints associated with action against school districts and municipalities in the state of New York.
Her work on other litigation matters includes drafting motions and discovery, taking and defending depositions, and preparing and arguing motions on behalf of her clients in both federal and state court.
- Maurice A. Dean School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, B.S. cum laude
- New York
- New York Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of New York
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Member, Civil Rights and Discrimination Committee
- Member, Commercial Litigation Committee
- Member, New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association of New York